In keeping with their innovative designs and cutting edge technologies, Aerospace Technologies Group, Inc. is announcing plans for its 2011 product line expansion. Simon Kay, ATG's President and CEO, says “with the transition into our new 60,000+ sq. ft. new building in late 2010, which also includes our new, dedicated R&D and rapid prototyping lab, ATG will be uniquely positioned and ready for market expansion.”
ATG’s new product introductions will include:
- The Powertech II Shade System, featuring full manual override capability, for business jets;
- The Powertech III Shade System, featuring single-action emergency open capability, for commercial airlines;
- The Tranquility Manual Shade System for multiple aircraft types, based on Powertech and Powertech II advanced mechanism technologies;
- Advanced electrochromic technology (via a variable tinting outboard lens), enabling ATG to uniquely offer the ability to fully control light transmission, through both the shade system's outboard lens, as well as through the sheer (translucent) shade fabric. Production availability for this feature, intended to be offerable as an option on all ATG shade systems, is planned for late in 2011;
- The Synergy Sidewall System (a sidewall panel system integrated with the Powertech II Shade System), enabling ATG to uniquely offer a shade system featuring both power and manual control in the same unit, and at the same time providing for the ultimate in maintainability - the shade cassette is an LRU, exchangeable in the aircraft in less than 60 seconds, while eliminating the need to remove any other interior component for access.
For further information contact Christy McHan, at 561-244-7402 | firstname.lastname@example.org.